Wednesday 30 November 2005

All that I know, there’s nothing here to run from

and on another note: a friend once told me that everyone (all the whiteskins that is) comes to PNG for a reason – a personal reason, not just work. I wasn’t so sure; what about just for an adventure, pure and simple? But with time I’ve come around to her way of thinking. And I think that I’ve sorted out what motivated me to come here. So for the past few weeks I’ve been wondering whether or not to see out my contract here; 12 months felt like enough. But … something’s clicked and I’m happy now to be coming back here next year, after a little break. There are cool people around socially and at work, who I look forward to spending time with. And more than this: now that I’ve got my own things worked out, I am not sure what might be possible next. And that’s exciting.


me and the beautiful girls i work with. i had forgotten just how pink i am.

No comments: